[kictanet] Government needs more conversations with local businesses

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Nov 18 08:28:12 EAT 2014

Muraya

I doubt that. However if that is the case who are they developing the portal for?

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad