[kictanet] Does cashless matatu system have a regulatory framework?

luke mulunda lmulunda at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 12:56:23 EAT 2014

True,There are a lot of very basic omissions - for instance, will school-going under 18 children be exempted from this? What about my grandmum who has no idea of electronic gadgets and needs to travel? Will this also apply to taxis, and if yes, will foreigners coming in for less than a week required to apply for the cards? This should have been applied piecemeal for most-organised public transport companies.