[kictanet] Invitation to Holiday Boot Camp

Tracy Nyatoro Weru tweru at strathmore.edu
Fri Nov 7 10:41:25 EAT 2014

Good Morning,

We have the pleasure to inform you that at @iLabAfrica, Strathmore
University is organising a 10-day Holiday Boot Camp for Primary and High
School Students. The program will take place at @iLabAfrica from 24th November
2014 to 5th December 2014 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.

The Holiday Boot Camp is designed to motivate and inspire students to bring
their creative ideas to life. Students will create their own games,
animated stories, projects, and publish their applications to the web. The
Holiday Boot Camp will provide a comprehensive learning experience that is
amazingly fun, highly interactive and extremely effective. For your
convenience, we have attached a description and agenda of the training
contents.

We would be honoured if you would refer students to attend this event.
Please let me know at your convenience if you will be able to send any
participants or if you can refer other interested students. Registration
for the training can be done by following this link: http://goo.gl/Jj6myo.

For further questions, comments and/or suggestions, please contact the
event coordinators:

Tracy Weru,

Cell: 0724 239 020

eMail: tweru at strathmore.edu

Peter Njoroge,

Cell: 0725 567 229

eMail: pnyambura at strathmore.edu

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sckSxqM1k_g&feature=youtu.be
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sckSxqM1k_g&feature=youtu.be>

--
*Kind Regards, *

*Tracy  Weru *

*Business Development Analyst - @iLabAfrica *
*Strathmore University*

*M:(+254) (0) 724 239020 | T: (+254) (0) 703 034452|Ext 2452*
*Strath­more Stu­dent Centre Build­ing (4th Floor),*
*Keri Road, Madaraka Estate, Nairobi, Kenya,*
Website:       www.iLabAfrica.ac.ke <http://www.ilabafrica.ac.ke/>  /
www.strathmore.edu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX4Vmy_XfwQ

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".