[kictanet] Invitation for a Pre-Bidders meeting for Kenya News Agency Digitisation at ICTA offices, Wed, 5th November, 10am

Phyllis Nyambura pnyambura at ict.go.ke
Tue Nov 4 19:05:12 EAT 2014

Listers,

The ICT Authority has received funding to digitize KNA multimedia assets.
Already, 2 tender documents have been issued through the media looking for
firms to digitise and create an e-commerce portal. Here are the tender
documents:

http://www.icta.go.ke/tender-kna-digitization-cataloging-kenya-news-agency-multimedia-assets/

http://www.icta.go.ke/tender-kenya-news-agency/

<http://www.icta.go.ke/tender-kenya-news-agency/>

The deadlines for applications are December 3rd and 9th respectively.

*To allow more businesses to take up the Multimedia tender and understand
its requirements we have organized a pre-bidders meeting at our offices,
ICT Authority, Kenyatta Avenue, GPO, 12th Floor at 10am. *

Interested bidders are welcome for the meeting. While we would like to
encourage face-to-face interactions, kindly also email your questions to
communications at ict.go.ke under title *“KNA Pre-bid Meeting”. *

The project will be executed through four project areas. The ICT Authority
will award contracts through an open tender process.

Kind Regards,
Phyllis Nyambura
Communication Writer
The ICT Authority

Telposta Towers, 12th Floor, Kenyatta Ave
P.O. Box 27150 - 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
t: + 254-020-2211960/62 | m: + 254 (0) 789396433 | e: pnyambura at ict.go.ke
Email: info at ict.go.ke or communications at ict.go.ke

Visit: www.icta.go.ke <http://www.ict.go.ke/>
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/ICTAuthorityKE
<http://www.facebook.com/kenyaictboard>
Follow us on twitter: @ICTAuthorityKE

--

ICT Authority

Telposta Towers 12th Floor,  Kenyatta Ave

PO Box 27150 - 00100  Nairobi Kenya

Tel: +254 20 2089061

www.icta.go.ke