[kictanet] 2014 ICT Value Awards (3rd December 2014)

Salesio Kiura salesio.kiura at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 23:16:24 EAT 2014

Colleagues,

Last year we celebrated ICT Champions at 50. This year the open online
nomination has so far received overwhelming response!!

Even as we close the online nomination process later this week and pass on
the lists to the judges, I request you mark the date of 3rd December 2014.

More details: http://ictak.or.ke/events/2014ictvalueawards

Last year the leader of Majority in the National Assembly as well as
principal secretary Industrialization stayed with us to the end in the
event. Sample a summary of the event at:
http://ictak.or.ke/events/past-event-2013-ict-value-awards

Regards, Salesio

[image: 2013ictvaawards13.JPG]

--
=====
Give thanks for everything since: *All works for good to those that love