[kictanet] Launch Of The Internet Freedoms In East Africa 2014 Report

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat May 24 04:55:40 EAT 2014

John

Indeed we are. We need to however ensure we get better and not retrogressive.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad