[kictanet] CCK & ISPs to Block of Websites?

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 17:02:24 EAT 2014

@Victor,

Interesting.  I know blogger Alai once in a while gets to sniff the inside story.  I just hope this time he is wrong though :-)

How will GoK manage to succeed where the US Gov failed when they tried to suppress WikiLleaks?  Also the move could be counterproductive in that whatever is "banned" tends to increase curiosity and thus create more followers that it would have otherwise had.  A vicious cycle that that defeats the original intention.

walu.