[kictanet] Aligning government agencies and funds for effective output in Kenya's ICT space

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 10:53:42 EAT 2014

There is no time like the present to put in the effort that will tip the
scales and see wide scale adoption both locally and across the region of
home grown technology based solutions. I have spoken widely about the role
of intellectual property protection and that of government as a consumer of
services, but have been challenged to give actionable steps that could
possibly deliver the possibilities. Using the analogy of elephant hunting
versus ant stomping, I would simply align the mandates of key government
agencies and streamline their activities as the shortest route to ROI is
best. -
http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/business/aligning-government-agencies-funds-effective-output-kenyas-ict-space.html