[kictanet] Got talent? Matiang'i is looking for you

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Mar 23 09:06:21 EAT 2014

Phares

Many ways to skin a cat. What you are describing are local companies that are local champions. What I'm aspiring to is world domination. Surely you see that?

Take Seven Seas. You only need to walk into their offices to see the direction and partnerships they have put together. We don't need to be subservient to MNCs. We can learn from them and outdo them. Surely you aren't so arrogant as to think that we can grow to be world leaders on our own?

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad