[kictanet] Victor Kyalo confirmed as first ICT Authority CEO

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Mar 21 22:28:30 EAT 2014

Walu, your campaign reminds me of the now silent Robert Yawe's
campaign to be Post Master General. It seems he gave up after he
refused to lick who's who's boots. Start by writing good things about
the powers that be, and a government appointment might be on the way.

I believe Dr. Victor Kyalo's regime will bring good tidings. The
momentum is already there.  Have you seen this?
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Philips-opens-its-first-Africa-research-lab-in-Nairobi/-/539550/2252798/-/r9bac4/-/index.html

Royal Phillips opens it's first African research lab in Nairobi.