[kictanet] Construction at Konza City to start in three months time

Solomon Mbũrũ Kamau solo.mburu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:19:40 EAT 2014

While I commend the management board of Konza City for this
initiative, I think they are hiding some truths from us.

When the City Masterplan was launched awhile back, there was a lot
hope and expectations. however, things took a different twist when
there were corruption allegations against Dr. Ndemo.

To cut the long story short, when the investors heard of the
corruption allegations they pulled off.
Who really, in his right mind would invest in a programme where you
are unsure of the ROI?

Perhaps, we need to do away with middle men and such people for the
technolopolis to take place, effective.

Let us wait and see... three months is just a blink away.