[kictanet] Who was involved in laptop tender decision process

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:28:37 EAT 2014

More than Sh1.4 billion was added to the laptop tender amount when it was awarded to Indian company Olive Telecommunications PVT, the Public Procurement Administration Review Board says.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Laptop-tender-price-was-topped-up-by-Sh1-4b--rules-review-board/-/1056/2246786/-/u94lq9z/-/index.html
Francis Kiranga • 5 hours agoHow on earth did any one expect Prof. Kaimenyi to tender his resignation in the face of the "manna" of 1.4 B from India.