[kictanet] Only 10 days to go for #Idlelo6 Conference 24th - 28th March 2014 Strathmore University, Nairobi, Kenya

John Matogo jmatogo at strathmore.edu
Thu Mar 13 11:36:33 EAT 2014

> Dear colleagues,

A reminder of the Idlelo 6 conference that is now only 10 days away. Online
registration is open. Payments can be made at the gate. Register now and
secure your slot, we have limited capacity for participation.

--

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore's Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://www.strathmore.edu/aboutus.php?id=184>to read the policy.

"Visit our Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and Twitter
<https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".