[kictanet] Start-up Attention Shifting from Kenya to Nigeria?

Phares Kariuki pkariuki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 22:01:36 EAT 2014

Hype shouldn't matter. Germany is huge in manufacturing, even if a lot of
the focus is on China.

Hype only matters if Kenya exists purely to be validated by third parties.
If we have good product, hype regardless, our sector will thrive.

There's an old adage, "good marketing makes a bad product fall faster".

Sent from my mobile device, excuse brevity