[kictanet] Digital government?

Kamotho Njenga kamothonjenga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 17:10:31 EAT 2014

Walu,

I admire your ingenuity in coining summary phrases the latest being
"Kamothos suit". I also concur with you that some apprehension is naturally
expected. Nevertheless, I pray that the pending legal process will not by
any means be exploited to excuse mediocrity. In any case, the issues before
the court are specific in nature. No injunction has been entered against
the operations of the ICT Authority per se.

Needless to state, the site in its current form is an embarrassment to the
digital world. It would make more sense if the assembly is first
accomplished to a reasonable scale before launching the public display.

Kamotho