[kictanet] FW: Your chance to tell governments how the Internet should be run

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:01:45 EAT 2014

Thank you Dakitari. RgdsGrace

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 07:05:37 +0300
Subject: Re: [kictanet] FW: Your chance to tell governments how the Internet should be run
From: bndemo at bitangendemo.me
To: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
CC: bitange at jambo.co.ke; kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke

GG,The review of Mark Zukerberg at the MWC in Barcelona.  : http://www.mobileworldlive.com/facebook-keynote-review-paneland http://www.mobileworldlive.com/facebook-keynote-review-panel

Ndemo.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com> wrote:

@ Lordmwesh @ Barrack
Please see below.  Would you be interested in us making a KICTANet/ISOC-K submission or would you rather join other efforts?  You could inbox me.

RgdsG
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 13:22:20 +0300
From: lillian at cipesa.org
To: africs-ig at lists.apc.org

CC: African-ig-school at lists.apc.org
Subject: [africs-ig] Fwd: Africa ICT/IG Community Contribution to Netmundial	Meeting

Dear all,

We are in the process of developing a submission  Netmundial Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance taking place in Brazil next month.

Please see email below for your input. We have only today to get all inputs for the final doc (currently available in google link provided)

Thanks,