[kictanet] Yu acquisition proposal to regulator

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Mar 4 16:36:14 EAT 2014

@Walu

We are saying the same thing really...

My point being that everyone is looking at Safaricom as this omnipresent being yet they are not really..

The time has come for the competition to stop running under the skirts of the Regulator every time Safaricom coughs..

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad