[kictanet] Hosting options for kenya

Ken Mwaura mwaura.kenn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 16:16:40 EAT 2014

Hi Ray,

Gestalt Gild offers hosting services, we have our data center in Nairobi.
I'll be pleased to guide you through the service off list. We schedule for a
meeting and discuss your requirement further, how is your calendar?

Kind regards,
Ken Mwaura.
Account Manager
Gestalt Gild|Website| Kusi Lane, off 3rd Parklands Avenue| Box 12129 - 00100
Nairobi, KENYA.| Office: +254 738222884 Ext. 524; Mobile +254 738959900,
+254 723650688.
We enable you decide when, where and how you want to interact with business.