[kictanet] Hosting options for kenya

Ray Keller raykeller8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:18:20 EAT 2014

Hello Friends

I am looking for some help from experts in this list, I have a content rich website which will be used by users in kenya.

Can you suggest me where I can host it? Rates I got from safaricom is very high.

Is there any cloud service which I can use and rates are comparable to amazon.

Critical points are me

1. As it is content base site so data transfer will be very high
2. Latency is critical factor
3. Uptime

Which countries has direct pipe connection with kenya?

I am looking for cost effective prices either in kenya or data centers which are directly connected with kenya.

Please help.

Regards
Ray
Sent from iPhone