[kictanet] Yu acquisition proposal to regulator

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 22:22:20 EAT 2014

I prophesy: After this purchase of *Yu*, we're gonna have Safaricom buying
Airtel, while Orange will naturally collapse somehow, unless it's sold to
another entity, and it does proper stuff restructuring. Then? No Triopoly.
Just a monopoly. This prediction is not too far into the future, not even
vision 2030.

On 3 March 2014 21:44, Wambua, Christopher <Wambua at cck.go.ke> wrote:

>  The regulator has just received the application. We are in the process
> of reviewing the application with a view to deciding the way forward.  It
> is therefore too early to subject the application to public consultation.
>
>  Wambua
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254733744121/+254722743223
"I can't hear you -- I'm using the scrambler."