[kictanet] Dissertation Research Survey

ANGEL A chachaangelou at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 02:18:54 EAT 2014

Dear Listers,

I would like to thank all the members who have participated in my survey.

This email also serves as a kind appeal for more members' responses, that will be an invaluable contribution to my study.  As mentioned in my introduction letter to you last week, the study is investigating how the proposed Cybersecurity strategy would be used by Government to address mobile Internet threats.

Therefore, l kindly seek your views as a key stakeholder of the strategy on the approaches the government should use to increase public awareness on mobile Internet security.

Once again, I attach the link to the survey below for your participation at a time convenient to you.

Approaches to increase public awareness on mobile internet security through the Cybersecurity Strategy Survey

   Approaches to increase public awareness on mobile intern...
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.
View on www.surveymonkey... Preview by Yahoo
Kind regards,
Angela Okuku

Sent By Mia Ang