[kictanet] Kenya IGF 2014 Online Discussions Connecting Counties for Enhanced MultiStakeholder Internet Governance Day 1 Policies Enabling Access

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:43:24 EAT 2014

Over lunch hour , i heard the Cabinet Secretary talking about a
program the government is doing with Oracle to develop Skilled labour.
Reminded me of a similar initiative conducted in partnership with
Multimedia University to train young people on SAP, anyone with an
idea of the impact such capacity building programs are having on the
sector?

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277