[kictanet] Pre-Webinars- IGF Orientation Session

Judy Okite judyokite at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 00:01:43 EAT 2014

Greetings,

hope that this finds you well .

in preparation of the orientation session ,Istanbul 2014, we are
organizing  IGF-pre-webinars across the regions  to prepare the
participants adequately to the upcoming event.

Below are the details for the Africa-Pre-webinar  and you are welcome to
join us and participate as well.

We are looking for French speakers and Moderator for the 4th of July 2014.
If you would like to participate as a speaker, kindly contact me off-list .

*Pre-Webinar Africa Inter Governance Forum *

(Preparation for the IGF 2014- Orientation Session)

*Organizers**: *Judy Okite , FOSSFA  and the Technical team is led by
DiploFoundation .

*Platform: WebEx*

*Moderator for English Session: - Judy *

*Moderator for French Session: - ………………………………..*

*Time: 1200UCT *

* Duration: 60mins *

* Dates: - 2nd July (English)*

-          *4th July (French)   *

*Proposed Topics: *

·         What is IGF/ where and how did it Originate? (Speaker (English) *Mr.
Makane*) F.(7 mins)

(Speaker (French *Mr. Makane F.* )

·         Diplomacy and the general process of the Internet
governance.(Speaker: *Ms. Towela  N.)* (7 mins)

(Speaker (French)……………………..)

·         How the IGF Works. (MAG/WGIG) (Speaker*: Mr. Barrack O.)* (5mins)

(Speaker (French)……………………..)

·         How to participate in the IGF (Main Sessions, Workshops,
Networking, Remote Participation)(Speaker :*Ms. Grace G.)(*7 mins)

(Speaker (French) (……………………..)

·         Introduction to AfIGF Committee(s) and Secretariat & What is
AfricaIGF/ goals and Mission & selection process of AfIGF host.
(Speaker - *AFIGF
Secretariat*(10mins)

(Speaker (French)(*AFIGF  Secretariat*)

·         How to *Participate in the AfIGF(Main Sessions/Parallel
Sessions/Remote participation )*(Speaker*: Mary Uduma *) (7 mins)

(Speaker (French) (AFIGF* Secretariat*)

·         Taking the discussions from the AfIGF to the global IGF.  (Speaker:
*AFIGF Secretariat*) (7 mins)

(Speaker (French) (*AFIGF Secretariat*))

*Q & A (10 mins )*

We will send the login details before the event. ...

Kind Regards,
*'Chance Favors the prepared mind'* - Louis Pasteur