[kictanet] Security Situation in Kenya

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:44:54 EAT 2014

Can already tell you some of  the "curriculum" required/used  to develop
Stuxnet type viruses 🙌

It does not require going abroad (unless for per diems of course).

Maybe Go.Ke should consult/pay veterans in the local training industry.
You would be surprised how much knowledge is wasting away in bars.
 On Jun 24, 2014 9:33 AM, "Peter Wakaba via kictanet" <