[kictanet] Security Situation in Kenya

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Mon Jun 16 15:58:18 EAT 2014

We'll be able to judge how seriously GoK takes this by how high up the
person is who gets fired.  I suspect nobody will just like after Westgate
... and that's exactly how seriously they take it.

-Adam
--
Kili - Cloud for Africa: kili.io
Musings: twitter.com/varud <https://twitter.com/varud>

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 3:49 PM, Ngigi Waithaka via kictanet <