[kictanet] (no subject)

Network of non- formal Educational institutions nnfeischools at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 09:37:42 EAT 2014

Dear All

Elimu TV
This is a
24/7 free to Air Digital TV Broadcasting secondary education with 11 most
common subjects. We have Form 1-4 School. Elimu TV will enable you to be in
class two days a week within the hours of your choice. We are giving you a
second chance to get a KCSE Certificate and move on to the profession you have
always desired.
Buy a Go TV,
Startimes or any free to Air decoder and select Elimu TV. You will find the TOP
teachers from local National schools teaching various subjects. (Time Table on
Page 2)
SMS FINGER TIPS
This is a program that helps you to
revise through our SMS No 21126. Subscribe by Sending an SMS with the subject
code and form/ class as described on the table below to 21126. The SMS Service
is available for class 8 pupils as well.
NO Subject Form Message Send to
1 Mathematics Form 1 MAT 1
      21126
Form 2 MAT 2