[kictanet] Vodafone admits that some governments have a direct link to their network for snooping

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Jun 8 09:56:19 EAT 2014

Ngigi

There is a fundamental issue here in question. Is the government working at cross-purposes with itself?

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad