[kictanet] Fw: Chevening applications for 2015/16 open on 1 August 2014

ANGEL A chachaangelou at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 01:58:15 EAT 2014

 Dear Listers,

Sorry for cross-posting. Please share with your friends and family who may be interested in a masters scholarship.

Kind regards,
Angela.

Sent By Mia Ang

On Friday, July 25, 2014 9:04 PM, Chevening Scholarships <newsalerts at chevening.org> wrote:

Chevening Scholarships

Chevening applications for 2015/16 open on 1 August 2014 The Chevening Secretariat will soon be accepting applications for the 2015/16 academic cycle, with applications opening on Friday 1 August.
There will be approximately 1500 Chevening Awards offered in the 2015/16 cycle - triple the number we offered for 2014/15. This is a significant investment from the UK Government to develop the next cohort of global leaders and is an opportunity you simply cannot afford to miss.
If you are a future leader, decision maker or influencer then we strongly encourage you to consider the opportunities Chevening can bring to your own professional development. Register your interest now by signing up for email alerts at www.chevening.org, and make sure you return to the website on 1 August to submit your application.
Who can apply?
In order to apply for a Chevening Award, applicants must meet the scheme’s eligibility criteria. Use our Eligibility Checker to see if you can apply. To be considered for a scholarship, all applicants will also need to meet the Chevening English language requirements.
More information
For further information on applications, please take a look at our FAQ section. If you are unable to find the answer in our FAQs then please send your question via contact us.