[kictanet] Stung by cyber attacks, State resolves to host websites locally

Mouz mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:41:08 EAT 2014

The ICT principal secretary,the National Intelligence Service, Kenya
Defence Forces, CID, CAK director-general and ICT Authority chief executive
think state websites can be made secure simply by moving them to Kenya! We
should be very worried! God-forbid that these hackers should get ideas of
hacking other government systems that are more crucial to us, we will be
annihilated!

On 25 July 2014 14:32, Brian Munyao Longwe via kictanet <

./mouz