[kictanet] Beba Pay card and national biometric registration: The big brother syndrome

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 10:58:25 EAT 2014

Guys lets get serious. If the government wants to know where you are and
track you they will do it without help from a metro card. Your phone no,
Bank account, workplace, residence are all easily available to a well oiled
government agency.

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke