[kictanet] Beba Pay card and national biometric registration: The big brother syndrome

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sun Jul 13 13:39:29 EAT 2014

@GG, I disagree with the Columnist on the transport bit. First, there
are cities that don't accept cash in their public transport.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/london-buses-no-longer-accepting-3819822

As IT practitioners, we should understand the immense advantages of
automation like efficiency, time saving, no change problems,
discounts, no arbitrary ticking of fares, E.t.c.

On issues of surveillance, the civil society should look at the matter
more closely.

Warm Regards

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

The best athletes never started as the best athletes.
You have to think anyway, so why not think big? - Donald Trump.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky.
Tackle the biggest frog first.
I will persist until I succeed - Og Mandino.