[kictanet] AFRICAN UNION CONVENTION ON CYBER SECURITY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION / PROJET DE CONVENTION DE L'UNION AFRICAINE SUR LA CYBER SECURITE ET LA PROTECTION DES DONNEES A CARACTERE PERSONNEL

Kamotho Njenga kamothonjenga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 15:09:52 EAT 2014

Though the source of motivation (de-motivation) to vacate this list is not
clear, Bruce appears to have made a decision to move on. Fortunately, the
difficulty in unsubscribing has presented an indirect opportunity for him
to bid farewell to the listers. It's only fair that we appreciate the time
he choose to be with us even as we facilitate his smooth exit and wish him
well in the next online platform he joins. Anything short of this will be
like confining him to a marriage that he feels is not working for him. As
they say "tulioana kwa furaha tuachane kwa furaha".

What if we make it official that listers announce their departure (or
extended sabbatical leave) so that listers do not creep out quietly only to
leave us imagining that they are still around in hibernation mode?

Kamotho

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Gichuki John Chuksjonia via kictanet <