[kictanet] Nigeria, Kenya or South Africa - Which is Africa's top ICT Hub

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Jul 11 07:24:06 EAT 2014

Interesting perspective.

Is there any new ground covered in Kenya after the 2002-2012 wave or
are we still celebrating the success of the past?

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

The best athletes never started as the best athletes.
You have to think anyway, so why not think big? - Donald Trump.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky.
Tackle the biggest frog first.
I will persist until I succeed - Og Mandino.