[kictanet] Germany scours university data for tips to beat Brazil, coach says

Harry Delano harry26001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:28:00 EAT 2014

Interesting..! I think the article carries weight. Look at Netherlands and
how their strategy worked for
them at the quarterfinals.

I think going forward, we ushering in a new world order of soccer largely
driven by tactical stratagem
thinking that banks on meticulous planning, research and analytics. This is
of course data-driven.

Harry

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Andrea Bohnstedt via kictanet <