[kictanet] Public Consultation website on African Internet Rights launched - Spread the word!

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 19:28:02 EAT 2014

FYI
The address is: www.africaninternetrights.org and we are now collecting public feedback on the Declaration until August 4th. We would really appreciate your help in sharing the link far and wide and urging your contacts to read the Draft Declaration and send us their feedback so that we can make the final Declaration as strong as possible. In particular, if there are groups from outside the traditional internet community, or groups whose perspectives may have not been well represented so far, we would really like to hear from them.
For more information about the initiative and to submit your comments, please contact:
Dixie HawtinGlobal Partners Digitaldixie at gp-digital.org Or
Emilar VushaAssociation of Progressive Communications (APC)emilar at apc.org