[kictanet] PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON LICENSING AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK FOR DOT KE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRY SERVICE

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:44:48 EAT 2014

@ AliWambua has kinda answered both questions. However, KENIC is still silent on providing the consultancy findings as promised. It would be useful if the report was forthcoming as it would probably answer most of the queries and render stakeholders with no queries on the proposed licencing and regulatory framework for .ke.