[kictanet] 4G status

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 14:54:12 EAT 2014

Adam,

You are a great asset when you offer criticism with accompanying solutions.

If we cannot handle the truth, then we can only remain mediocre )=:

Suggest you read the "Clash of Civilizations" (1996) by the late Samuel
Huntington.

The intelligent bigot that he was (is in heaven?), accurately noted the
role of faith/beliefs in molding cultures.

It helped me understand why the West has very little chance (in the near
future) of countering Asia/China in Africa.

It mentioned Africa very little, in passing, clearly reflecting Western
ignorance/indifference to Dark Skinned Africans.

He believed, if not checked, Terrorism + African refugee/hoards would
compromise the prosperity of the EU/West.

Of course, time is proving, liberal values are destroying the West, not
desperate HIV infected African refugees

http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkotkin/2012/05/30/whats-really-behind-europes-decline-its-the-birth-rates-stupid/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markadomanis/2013/11/21/large-parts-of-the-european-union-have-demographic-indicators-worse-than-russias/

You can take this to the bank, decent Africans with strong family values,
are building ethical businesses over generations, not decades :)

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*