[kictanet] PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON LICENSING AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK FOR DOT KE DOMAIN NAME REGISTRY SERVICE

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jan 20 00:26:37 EAT 2014

Dear listers

We kick off the discussions today with 2 questions.

1. What do you think informed CCK's move towards a change in the way the .ke ccTLD is managed and do you think enough consultations (in the spirit of MultiStakeholderism) took place to arrive at this?

2. How in your opinion should any of the funds (after liquidation of KeNIC) be used? This question should also answer the question of surplus funds derived from the sale of .ke ccTLD domains?

I suggest we take two days to discuss these questions in depth.

We shall proceed to the next set of questions on Wednesday.

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad