[kictanet] 4 challenges running Symbiotic in 2014

Mbugua Njihia mbugua.njihia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 13:38:15 EAT 2014

That information technology is the next frontier for many African
economies, promising to deliver big development payloads is not lost on
anyone who has been reading the opportunity narrative of the Silicon
Savannah, Silicon Cape and the various embodiments of the wave. Trying to
borrow a playbook from other markets may not work due to the unique
challenges that one may face in Africa.

At the close of 2013, I took time off to reflect and strategize on what
challenges the marketplace will present for my companies this year. Some,
like access to capital are the ever constant companions for any growing
enterprise but others I see as coming to the fore as many verticals within
the IT sector mature. Whether as a services company doing integrations or
pushing own product, this is my take on what many C-level executives will
have to deal with to remain competitive and in business over the next 12
months
*More - *

http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/business/4-challenges-running-symbiotic-2014.html