[kictanet] Just a thought

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 20:12:52 EAT 2014

JB,

Technology will assist in enforcing the law, i witnessed 4 accidents while
driving to the coast last week that occured out of sheer ignorance and
recklessness. Unfortunately majority were perpetuated by public service
vehicles,  there is blatant disregard for the law and disrespect of other
road users as is the case in Dr. Ndemos analogy, i like what Citizen TV has
been doing showing the traffic offenders on tv, beyond naming and shaming
we need to act on those cases.

Best Regards