[kictanet] Just a thought

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 17:01:58 EAT 2014

Ethics and Technology actually amplify each other.

It takes ethical/courageous leadership to make technology work in
organizations full of criminals, especially when it exposes fraud.

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*