[kictanet] PSVs required to fit cameras, implement cashless payment, and fleet management systems

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Sun Jan 5 14:00:19 EAT 2014

The hubris of those in power...

Show me who will implement this and I'll tell you whether this will work...
We better re-invent a few Michuki's!

On a more fundamental level isn't forcing Kenyans to use a certain form of
payment over others a violation of our rights to use The Kenyan Currency in
our transactions?

Can you deny a Kenyan a fundamental service such as transport if they
presented to you valid legal tender in hard currency in Ksh?

Waithaka Ngigi

Alliance Technologies
Nairobi, Kenya

www.A1.io