[kictanet] Cofek to sue CCK for defaulting on television deal

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Jan 5 12:57:57 EAT 2014

@Ngigi

Actually a slight deviation to that Kenyan Story.

1. Pay 5k one time fee and only access certain parts of Uhuru Park.

2. Pay 2k upfront and 1k every month and we will allow you to access other parts of Uhuru park that the 'Watus' don't have access to...

Not sure CCK can do anything about this...its a commercial arrangement...

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad