[kictanet] Cofek to sue CCK for defaulting on television deal

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at cck.go.ke
Sun Jan 5 11:25:44 EAT 2014

Kivuva,

Going by their adverts and random checks at their retail outlets, the two firms are giving consumers the right information.

Anyone with information regarding misinformation by the two firms is however encouraged to forward the same to us for regulatory action.

Wambua

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.