[kictanet] Just a thought

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Sat Jan 4 09:20:16 EAT 2014

Aren't you scared of having technology being pervasive in every facet of
our lives?

Add to that the fact that our Governments don't shy away from peeping into
our privaye lives through all these gadgets we have.

Its quite a slippery road.

I believe in a simple digital world, but not simpler!

Waithaka Ngigi

Alliance Technologies
Nairobi, Kenya

www.A1.io