[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Internet Governance, Where does Kenya Stand?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:55:54 EAT 2014

Hi Ali,

In addition to WCIT, we also have the Net Mundial meeting in Brazil. I also
came across an email in which the following key areas were highlighted as
themes for 2014:

1.      Local policies enabling Internet Access

2.      Content Creation, Dissemination and Use

3.      Internet as an engine for growth and development

4.      IGF and the Future of Internet ecosystem

5.      Enhancing Digital Trust

6.      Internet and Human Rights

7.      Critical Internet Resources

8.      Emerging Issues

Can we adopt this to guide our discussions in 2014?, what are the main
issues under the various thematic areas that we might want to explore?

Best Regards