[kictanet] Safer Internet Day 2014

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:32:08 EAT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The 11th Safer Internet Day will be celebrated worldwide on *Tuesday 11
February 2014. *The theme for the day is: "*Let's create a better internet
together"*. We hope that, once again, all stakeholders - be they children
and young people, parents and carers, teachers and educators, or industry
and politicians - will join with us in marking the day and working together
to build a better internet for all, but particularly children and young
people.

There will be a ceremony at Strathmore University auditorium  tomorrow as
from 9 am  to sensitize our children, all stakeholders are welcome.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277