[kictanet] Dodgy tech reporting - M-Kazi and TechMoran

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Thu Feb 6 12:37:22 EAT 2014

Dear all,

Major eyeroll after reading this piece on Techmoran:

http://techmoran.com/kenyas-m-kazi-closes-shop-over-embezzlement-of-nearly-1-million-raised-from-institutional-investors/#disqus_thread

I just had a quick chat with Lino Carcoforo and a couple of points on what
the real story is are below - Techmoran are just plain unprofessional for
not including any response from the funders.

And I think the real story should certainly be of interest to both the tech
and the VC community. I'm sure Lino (copied) is happy to answer questions
and discuss.

Have a good day,
Andrea