[kictanet] Information Risk Management Training Jan~December 2014

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Wed Feb 5 22:33:48 EAT 2014

Friends

For those interested in Information Security & Risk Management, see the links below

2014 Training Calendar

Enterprise Risk Management - March 24 - 27, 2014

For those interested in CISSP certification, please be in touch with me. We have a session coming up in the week of March 17, 2014 in Nairobi. This follows another very successful session held in the week of February 27, 2014. Spaces are limited for the upcoming session.

Cheers.
Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP; mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter: nmatunda;  Skype: okiambe
Manage your ICT risks! We are the experts you need! The trusted partners you deserve!
Call: +1-888-587-1150 (Canada) +254-20-267-0743 (Kenya) or info at aganoconsulting.com
Licensed by Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK)
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.