[kictanet] Is the Communications Authority board out of order?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Dec 24 20:39:53 EAT 2014

Walu

Noted. :)

Be that as it may let's see how this pans out for the good people at CA.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad